7 summer evenings at the Écomusée d'Alsace from 6pm to 11pm
In August, join in the festive summer evenings at the Écomusée d'Alsace. As night falls, the village lights up and comes alive with laughter and song: it's a real old-fashioned funfair! Live music, skittles, tastings, chamboule-tout, duck fishing, merry-go-rounds, jugglers, night-time decorations, lights... Everything you need for an unforgettable family experience in a unique setting: the Écomusée d'Alsace.
The "Fête au Village" ticket gives you access to the event from 6pm to 11pm. To take advantage of the day at the Écomusée d'Alsace + the "Fête au Village" evening event, we invite you to buy a day ticket which gives you access to the museum from 10am to 11pm.
- Buy a day ticket, also valid for the evening, access from 10am to 11pm: https://www.ecomusee.alsace/billetterie/
- Buy an evening ticket, access from 6pm to 11pm: https://www.billetweb.fr/la-fete-au-village2
- Last admission to the museum at 9pm.
Game stalls :
- Straw bag throwing
- Duck fishing
- Skittle alley
To play, remember your tokens! They're on sale at the ticket office for €2 for 5 tokens.
- Meet some of the villagers: the country warden, the cheerful postman, the poetic peddler, the mechanical organ player, the mysterious fortune-teller, etc.
- Jugglers stroll the aisles of the museum
- Madame Irma and the tales of the gypsies
- The giant bubbles of Sébastien Kauffmann
Not to be missed:
- 9.30pm: Fire juggling by the Art'Themis company
- 10pm: Music concerts:
• 4 & 5 August: Christel Kern and her musicians
• 11, 12 & 13 August: La Camelote by the Lindecker brothers
• 18 August: Les Swing Kumpels
• 19 August: Les Escrocs du Swing
- Restaurant La Taverne (booking recommended on 03 69 58 50 25)
- Snacks at the museum bakery (chips, sausages, tarts flambées)
- Picnics allowed