Notre Dame de Lorette Chapel"Built in 1693 on a promontory overhanging the abbey, this chapel is strongly inspired by the Santa Casa de Loreto, hence the name of Notre Dame de Lorette. Controlled by the monks of Murbach to replace a ruined chapel in the same location, it was consecrated by the Bishop of Basel. An exceptional viewpoint on Murbach Abbey."
Type of place to visit
EnvironmentEnvironment In the forest
AccessThrough a gravel road